Calculate your vehicle’s bolt pattern quickly and easily with our bolt pattern calculator. Find the perfect fit for your car, truck or SUV.
The size of the circles at the center of wheel lugs is known as the bolt circle or pattern. This online calculator helps to calculate the position of the bolt circle pattern based on the number of holes, the angle of the first hole, the diameter of the first hole, the offset, the diameter of the holes, and the bolt circle.
- x coordinate = cos ( ( n – 1 ) * B + A ) * R + Xc
- y coordinate = sin ( ( n – 1 ) * B + A ) * R + Yc
- A = First Hole Angle – from 0°
- B = Angle between holes ( 360 / Number of holes )
- n = Hole number counter
- R = Radius of the bolt circle (or) diameter of the bolt circle/2
- Xc = Hole X coordinate
- Yc = Hole Y coordinate