🎉 Today, we‘re excited to announce the latest version of Calculator Builder: CalcHub v1.4!
This update includes several new features, such as:
- The ‘Range’ field type has been added.
- A new option to hide result fields when changing calculator parameters has been added.
- A submit button is now available at the bottom of the form.
- An attached link feature has been added.
- A minor bug related to creating variables has been fixed.
- The style for the plugin admin has been updated.
‘Range’ field type
Element let the user specify a numeric value which must be no less than a given value, and no more than another given value. The precise value, however, is not considered important. This is typically represented using a slider or dial control rather than a text entry box like the number input type.
Because this kind of widget is imprecise, it should only be used if the control’s exact value isn’t important.
Hide fields of results when changing calculator parameters
In case the calculator has multiple result fields, changing a parameter might not trigger an immediate response. This feature proves useful for tracking button clicks or handling numerous calculation results.
Submit button and attached link
When creating and testing a calculator, it’s helpful to have the save button and link easily accessible for quick saving and testing. To accommodate this, we’ve added a save button at the bottom of the form, along with the option to attach a link to the calculator testing page or its location.
After adding the link and saving, simply reload the page to display the link button, which opens in a new window.